Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210)
LinuxWorld First One Launches OpenStack on RHEL7 using Juno Latest Version
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform.Install, configure, and maintain a cloud computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
|Sr. No.||Status||Training Venue||Batch Schedule||Version||Payment|
|1||Successfully Completed||Bangalore||Training Dates : 26th Sep, 15 & 27th Sep, 15 Time (IST) : 8:00 am - 8:00 pm (IST)||Juno Release||Click here to know feedback|
|2||Successfully Completed||Gurgaon||Training Dates : 17th Oct, 15 & 18th Oct, 15 Time (IST) : 8:00 am - 8:00 pm (IST)||Juno Release||Click here to know feedback|
|3||Successfully Completed||Gurgaon||Training Dates : 14th Nov, 15 & 15th Nov, 15 Time (IST) : 8:00 am - 8:00 pm (IST)||Juno Release||Click here to know feedback|
|4||Successfully Completed||Bangalore||Training Dates : 21st Nov, 15 & 22nd Nov, 15 Time (IST) : 8:00 am - 8:00 pm (IST)||Juno Release||Click here to know feedback|
|5||Successfully Completed||Pune||Training Dates : 28th Nov, 15 & 29th Nov, 15 Time (IST) : 8:00 am - 8:00 pm (IST)||Juno Release||Click here to know feedback|
|6||Successfully Completed||Hyderabad||Training Dates : 5th Dec, &6th Dec, 15 Time (IST) : 8:00 am - 8:00 pm pm (IST)||Juno Release||Click here to know feedback|
Mr. Vimal Daga
Technologist, Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur
Chief Technical Officer (CTO) – LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Openstack Corporate Workshop Training Course
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, students will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service Exam (EX210).
Professionals holding this certification have continually helped their companies with successful deployments and migrations.
A Candidate is able to perform the following tasks :
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy virtual machines
- Learn about the future of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Hiring IT professionals who are certified as RedHat OpenStack IaaS allows many organizations to increase their ratio of servers to administrators, enabling them to be more cost effective in building out their infrastructures without needing to bring on additional resources.
Available Payment Options - Can choose any mode as per your Convenience
- 1. Cash payment at LinuxWorld's Admin Desk.
- 2. Payment can be made through NEFT or by depositing the same in the following Bank Account :
• Account Name : LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
• Account Number : 22590210002124
• IFSC Code : UCBA0002259
• Bank Name : UCO Bank
• Branch Name : Mahesh Nagar, Jaipur
- 3. Payment can be paid by Payment Gateway using Debit Card/ Credit Card / NetBanking.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture - Understand Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform features and terminology
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Message broker
- Identity service
- Object storage service
- Image service
- Block storage service
- Networking service
- Compute and controller services
- Additional compute node
- Orchestration service
- Metering service
- The future of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack platform using packstack.
- Use Horizon web interface manage it.
- Install and secure the Qpid message broker service.
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
- Install and manage the Swift object storage service.
- Install the Glance image service.
- Import system images.
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
- Install Nova compute and controller.
- Learn how to add nova compute nodes.
- Launch an instance from the command line.
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
- Install the Heat orchestration service.
- Install and manage the Ceilometer metering service.
- Launch a stack.
The OpenStack certification is designed for:
- Linux® system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
Benefits to earning a Red Hat certification:
- Recognition in the industry
- Increased customer confidence
- Proof of knowledge and skills
- Certification verification tool for employers
- Use of the certification logo on business cards
- Ability to access multiple Red Hat Certificated Professional online communities (like Facebook and LinkedIn)
Access to Red Hat Certification Central website
• Download certification logo
• Purchase Red Hat certification gear
• Red Hat Certified Professionals forum
• Online profile listed under your certification number
• Red Hat Certified Professional job search
• Special offers on training and events
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
Deploy and manage private clouds infrastructures using Red Hat OpenStack
The Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service Exam (EX210) tests candidates skills, knowledge and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform.
- This exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam make real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within 5 business days following the exam.
Length: 3 Hours
Certification program requirements:
- There are no restrictions on eligibility to take this exam.
- All Red Hat Certificate of Expertise exams are performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is the best preparation for this hands-on exam.
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service:
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent skills are recommended.
- 5 days exam bootcamp is conducted keeping in mind the revision of entire course in rapid track and by imparting the tips and tricks to easily crack the paper.
- Mock tests are conducted to judge the student's knowledge and then help them in improving their respective weak areas to excel in the exam.
If you would like to know more about this course please ping us @ :
call us on 0091 9829105960 / 0091 141 2501609
send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org