JB248: Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA)
A Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to install, configure, and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and to deploy and manage applications on that platform.
Mr. Vimal Daga
Technologist, Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur
Chief Technical Officer (CTO) LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux® operating systems Understanding of hardware and networking. No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio required.
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
JB248: Course Content
RHCJA was previously titled JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA).
An RHCJA is capable of performing the following tasks:
- Installing and running an instance of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Configuring multiple instances
- Configuring JBoss web connectors
- Deploying applications
- Configuring web properties for deployed applications
- Configuring logging
- Configuring access control
- Configuring Java™ Virtual Machine (JVM) properties
- Removing unnecessary services
- Configuring XA and non-XA data sources
- Configuring a database management system (DBMS) security domain
- Configuring a cluster using Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
- Creating a clustered Java Message Service (JMS) queue
- Configuring load balancing and failover
1.Install, configure, and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Learn the concepts and terminology of JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 6, and install and run a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform instance.
2. Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in standalone mode:
- Understand the directory structure of standalone mode and the standalone.xml configuration file, and deploy an application onto a standalone server.
3.Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in domain mode:
- Set up a domain, including a domain controller managing multiple host controllers. Also learn how to deploy an application onto a domain.
- Define a server group on a host, add servers to a server group, and deploy an application to a server group.
5.Use the CLI tool
- Learn how the command-line Interface tool can be used to script administrative tasks.
6.The datasource subsystem:
- Understand database connection pools in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and how to configure the datasource subsystem. Learn how to deploy a Java™ Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver and define a datasource.
7.The logging subsystem:
- Configure the logging subsystem, including configuring the built-in handlers and loggers..
If you would like to know more about this course please ping us @ :
call us on 0091 9829105960 / 0091 141 2501609
send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org